Vietnam Chess Federation has the honor to invite your Federation to participate in the 6th HDBank Cup International Open Chess tournament 2016 held from March 7th to 14th, 2016 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Download full regulations here: http://vietnamchess.vn/document/2015/hdbank2016.zip
19:00 Technical meeting
08:30 Opening Ceremony
10:00 Round 1
16:00 Round 2
10:00 Round 3
09:00 Round 4
15:30 Round 5
09.00 Round 6
09:00 Round 7
15:30 Round 8
09:00 Round 9
16:00 Awarding Ceremony
before 12:00 Departures
2.1. This is an individual tournament, open to all players with FIDE ID number.
2.2. Swiss System of 9 rounds. Pairings will be made by Swiss-manager program.
2.3. The time control is 90 minutes for the whole game with an addition of 30 seconds per move starting from the first move. Draw offered below 30 moves shall not be allowed.
2.4. There are two groups of play: Maters Category and Challengers category (ratings based on March 2016 FIDE rating list).
2.4.1. Maters Category: For players rating above 2100 and women rating above 2000.
2.4.2. Challengers Category: For players rating below 2100 or unrated.
3. Prize fund:
3.1. Forty thousand US Dollars (US$40,000) in cash prizes shall be awarded:
3.1.1. Maters Category: 1st $13,000; 2nd $6,000; 3rd $4,000; 4th $2,000; 5th $1,000; 6th $800; 7th $700; 8th $600; 9th $500; 10th $400; 11th $300; 12th $250; 13th $150; 14th $100; 15th $100. Best women: 1st $3,000; 2nd $2,000; 3rd $1,000. Best U16 $200. Best Seniors >60 $200.
3.1.2. Challengers Category: 1st $1,000; 2nd $700; 3rd $500; 4th $300; 5th $200; 6th $100. Best women: 1st $300; 2nd $200; 3rd $100. Best U12 $150. Best Seniors >60 $150.
3.2. Cash prizes shall be shared equally among tied players.
3.3. For trophies (Top 3 Standings), ties will be decided by Tiebreak: Direct Encounter, Buchholz, Greater number of Wins, Greater number of Wins with the Black pieces, Sudden death games.
4. Entry fee:
For all players based on March 1st, 2016 FIDE Ratings list, the entry fee is as follows:
4.1. Registration is free for GM, IM, WGM and players with a FIDE Rating of 2500 and above.
4.2. For Maters Category, the entry fee is as follows:
Above 2399 $50
2350 to 2399 $75
2300 to 2349 $100
2250 to 2299 $125
2100 to 2250 $150
2000 to 2099 $200
4.3. For Challengers category: $50 for players rated from 1900 to 2100 and $75 for others.
5. Appeals Committee:
An Appeals Committee shall be constituted before the beginning of the tournament in accordance with FIDE practice. The advance fee is US$100 for each protest and refunded if the protest uphelds. Protests should be submitted to the Chief Arbiter in writing within half an hour after the round.
6.1. Venue and Accommodation: First Hotel, 18 Hoang Viet Str, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.
6.2. The Grandmasters who have ratings above 2550 and Women Grandmasters who have ratings above 2350 will be provided accommodation with 3 meals on a twin sharing basis during the tournament.
6.3. Other participants will responsible for their own accommodation with the cost as follows:
Twin room: US$45 per person per night with breakfast only;
Single room: US$80 per person per night with breakfast only.
Players and people accompanied will be picked up at Tan Son Nhat airport (SGN), Ho Chi Minh City and taken to the official Hotel by Organising committee.
8. Entry deadline:
The registration form is enclosed but no later than February 1st, 2016.
Players, who send entry later than the deadline above, will be charged double entry fee.
Participants who need visas shall apply for visas at the Vietnam Embassy in your respective countries. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us by the following address:
Contact: Ms. Nguyen Nhi Luong, VCF Office manager
Add: 36 Tran Phu street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel/Fax: (84-4) 3823 2471 - Mobile: (84) 904311655
Các tin gần đây:
- Trần Tuấn Minh vô địch giải Ấn Độ mở rộng Bhopal 2018 - 29/12/2018
- Lê Quang Liêm giành ngôi á quân Giải Siêu đại kiện tướng Đam Châu - 04/08/2018
- Đại hội cờ vua Gibraltar 2018 - 22/01/2018
- Đức Hòa vô địch giải cờ vua mở rộng Bhopal Ấn Độ - 02/01/2018
- Kim Phụng vô địch nữ Giải London Chess Classic Open 2017 - 10/12/2017
- Lê Quang Liêm giành chức á quân Giải Siêu Đại kiện tướng quốc tế Danzhou lần thứ 8 - 2017 - 10/07/2017
- 7th HDBank Cup International Open Chess tournament 2017 - 19/12/2016
- Lai Ly Huynh won silver medal at the 8th Huaiyin Han Xin Cup Xiangqi International Master - 16/11/2016
- Giải vô địch cờ Vua Malaysia mở rộng 2016 - 21/09/2016
- Lại Lý Huynh vô địch tại Trung Quốc - 09/09/2016
Các tin cũ hơn:
- The Reed Hotel Star International Xiangqi Chapionship - Ninh Binh 2015 - 16/12/2015
- Lê Quang Liêm giành ngôi á quân Giải cờ triệu phú 2015 - 13/10/2015
- Việt Nam giành 1 HCV, 3HCB và 1 HCĐ giải Malaysia mở rộng 2015 - 12/10/2015
- Giải cờ tướng quốc tế Hàn Tín Bôi lần thứ 7 năm 2015 - 20/05/2015
- 5th HDBank Cup International Open Chess tournament 2015 - 18/03/2015
- Việt Nam giành thành tích cao tại giải cờ tướng quốc tế Nam Ninh Open - 11/11/2014
- Trương A Minh vô địch Giải cờ tướng quốc tế mở rộng cúp Dương Quan Lân - 29/09/2014
- Đoàn Việt Nam đã giành thắng lợi lớn tại Đại hội cờ vua Malaysia mở rộng lần thứ 11 - 22/09/2014
- Nguyễn Ngọc Trường Sơn đoạt chức vô địch Giải Cờ vua quốc tế HDBank lần thứ 4 - 2014 - 15/03/2014
- GM Từ Hoàng Thông vô địch cờ vua chớp nhoáng Australia - 09/01/2014